Nymalize OverviewNimodipine, sold under the brand name Nimotop among others, is a calcium channel blocker originally developed for the treatment of high blood pressure. It is not frequently used for this indication, but has shown good results in preventing a major complication of subarachnoid hemorrhage (a form of cerebral hemorrhage) termed vasospasm; this is now the main use of nimodipine. It was patented in 1971 and approved for medical use in the US in 1988. It was ap...
Read more Nymalize Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimodipine
Recent Nymalize Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 30mg
- Solution: 3mg/ml, 60mg/20ml, 6mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Nymalize: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24338-200 Nymalize 60 mg/20ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-205 Nymalize 30 mg/10ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-230 Nymalize 30 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-260 Nymalize 60 mg/10ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals