Nymalize OverviewNimodipine, sold under the brand name Nimotop among others, is a calcium channel blocker used in preventing vasospasm secondary to subarachnoid hemorrhage (a form of cerebral hemorrhage). It was originally developed for the treatment of high blood pressure, but is not used for this indication. It was patented in 1971 and approved for medical use in the US in 1988. It was approved for medical use in Germany in 1985. Contents 1 Medical ...
Read more Nymalize Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimodipine
Recent Nymalize Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 30mg
- Solution: 3mg/ml, 60mg/20ml, 6mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Nymalize: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24338-200 Nymalize 60 mg/20ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-205 Nymalize 30 mg/10ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-230 Nymalize 30 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 24338-260 Nymalize 60 mg/10ml Oral Solution by Arbor Pharmaceuticals