Nuedexta OverviewDextromethorphan (DXM or DM) is a medication most often used as a cough suppressant in over-the-counter cold and cough medicines. It is sold in syrup, tablet, spray, and lozenge forms. It is in the morphinan class of medications with sedative, dissociative, and stimulant properties (at lower doses). In its pure form, dextromethorphan occurs as a white powder. DXM is also used recreationally. When exceeding approved dosages, dextromethorphan acts as a dissociative anesthetic...
Read more Nuedexta Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan
Recent Nuedexta Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide + Quinidine Sulfate
- Capsule: 20mg + 10mg
NDC Database Records for Nuedexta: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 64597-301 Nuedexta (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 20 mg / Quinidine Sulfate 10 mg) Oral Capsule by Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (6 results)
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE + QUINIDINE SULFATE
- COVONIA BRONCHIAL BALSAM Menthol + Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
- COVONIA NIGHT TIME FORMULA Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide + Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
- DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE + DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- MENTHOL + DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE
- MUCINEX DM Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide + Guaifenesin2 discussions