Northera OverviewDroxidopa (INN; trade name Northera; also known as L-DOPS, L-threo-dihydroxyphenylserine, L-threo-DOPS and SM-5688) is a synthetic amino acid precursor which acts as a prodrug to the neurotransmitter norepinephrine (noradrenaline). Unlike norepinephrine, droxidopa is capable of crossing the protective blood–brain barrier (BBB). Contents 1 Indications 2 History 2.1 Clinical trials 3 Pharmacology 4 Side effects 5 References Indications Neur...
Read more Northera Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droxidopa
Recent Northera Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
NDC Database Records for Northera: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 67386-820 Northera 100 mg Oral Capsule by Lundbeck LLC
- 67386-821 Northera 200 mg Oral Capsule by Lundbeck LLC
- 67386-822 Northera 300 mg Oral Capsule by Lundbeck LLC
- 76320-100 Northera 100 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc
- 76320-200 Northera 200 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc
- 76320-300 Northera 300 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc