Noritate OverviewMetronidazole, marketed under the brand name Flagyl among others, is an antibiotic and antiprotozoal medication. It is used either alone or with other antibiotics to treat pelvic inflammatory disease, endocarditis, and bacterial vaginosis. It is effective for dracunculiasis, giardiasis, trichomoniasis, and amebiasis. It is an option for a first episode of mild-to-moderate Clostridium difficile colitis if vancomycin or fidaxomicin is una...
Read more Noritate Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metronidazole
Recent Noritate Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 375mg
- Cream: 0.75%, 1%
- Emulsion: 0.75%
- Gel: 0.75%, 1%, 1.3%
- Injection: 500mg, 500mg/100ml, 5mg/ml
- Lotion: 0.75%
- Tablet: 250mg, 500mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 750mg
NDC Database Records for Noritate: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0066-9850 Noritate 10 mg/60g Topical Cream by Dermik Laboratories
- 0187-5202 Noritate 10 mg/60g Topical Cream by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 54868-4449 Noritate 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Metronidazole or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- FLAGYL Metronidazole77 discussions
- FLAGYL ER Metronidazole3 discussions
- METROCREAM Metronidazole
- METROGEL Metronidazole1 discussion
- METROLOTION Metronidazole
- METRONIDAZOLE 238 discussions
- VANDAZOLE Metronidazole4 discussions
- BISKALCITRATE + METRONIDAZOLE + TETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE + METRONIDAZOLE + TETRACYCLINE
- HELIDAC THERAPY Bismuth Subsalicylate + Metronidazole + Tetracycline1 discussion
- PYLERA Biskalcitrate + Metronidazole + Tetracycline Hydrochloride1 discussion
Related Noritate Topics:
does it work...
does it work...