Norditropin OverviewGrowth hormone (GH) or somatotropin, also known as human growth hormone (hGH or HGH) in its human form, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development. GH also stimulates production of IGF-1 and raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to the receptors on certain types of cells. GH i...
Read more Norditropin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
Recent Norditropin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.2mg, 0.2mg/vial, 0.4mg, 0.4mg/vial, 0.6mg, 0.6mg/vial, 0.8mg, 0.8mg/vial, 1.2mg, 1.2mg/vial, 1.4mg, 1.4mg/vial, 1.5mg, 1.5mg/vial, 1.6mg, 1.6mg/vial, 1.8mg, 1.8mg/vial, 10mg, 10mg/1.5ml, 10mg/vial, 12mg, 12mg/vial, 13.5mg, 13.8mg, 13.8mg/vial, 15mg/1.5ml, 18mg, 1mg, 1mg/vial, 22.5mg, 24mg, 24mg/vial, 2mg, 2mg/vial, 4.8mg, 4.8mg/vial, 4mg, 4mg/vial, 5.8mg, 5.8mg/vial, 5mg, 5mg/1.5ml, 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml), 5mg/vial, 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml), 6mg/vial, 8.8mg, 8.8mg/vial, 8mg, 8mg/vial, n/a
NDC Database Records for Norditropin: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0169-7703 Norditropin 30 mg/3ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
- 0169-7704 Norditropin 5 mg/1.5ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
- 0169-7705 Norditropin 10 mg/1.5ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
- 0169-7708 Norditropin 15 mg/1.5ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
- 54868-6146 Norditropin 5 mg/1.5ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Somatropin, rh-GH or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- ACCRETROPIN Somatropin Recombinant
- GENOTROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH4 discussions
- HUMATROPE Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- NUTROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- OMNITROPE Somatropin Rdna Origin1 discussion
- SAIZEN Somatropin, rh-GH
- SEROSTIM Somatropin, rh-GH
- SOMATROPIN, RH-GH 1 discussion
- TEV-TROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- VALTROPIN Somatropin Recombinant
- ZORBTIVE Somatropin, rh-GH