Nocdurna OverviewDesmopressin, sold under the trade name DDAVP among others, is a medication used to treat diabetes insipidus, bedwetting, hemophilia A, von Willebrand disease, and high blood urea levels. In hemophilia A and von Willebrand disease, it should only be used for mild to moderate cases. It may be given in the nose, by injection into a vein, by mouth, or under the tongue. Common side effects include headaches, diarrhea, and low blood sodium. The low blood sodium that results may cause s...
Read more Nocdurna Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmopressin
Recent Nocdurna Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.004mg/ml, 0.015mg/ml, 4mcg/ml
- Solution: 0.01%
- Spray: 0.83mcg/0.1ml, 1.66mcg/0.1ml
- Spray, Metered: 0.00083mg/spray, 0.00166mg/spray, 0.01mg/actuation, 0.01mg/spray, 0.15mg/spray, 1.5mg/spray, 150mcg/actuation
- Tablet: 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 27.7mcg, 53.3mcg
NDC Database Records for Nocdurna: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 55566-5050 Nocdurna 27.7 ug/1 Sublingual Tablet by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 55566-5070 Nocdurna 55.3 ug/1 Sublingual Tablet by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.