Nizoral OverviewKetoconazole, sold under the brand name Nizoral among others, is an antiandrogen and antifungal medication used to treat a number of fungal infections. Applied to the skin it is used for fungal skin infections such as tinea, cutaneous candidiasis, pityriasis versicolor, dandruff, and seborrheic dermatitis. Taken by mouth it is a less preferred option and only recommended for severe infections when other agents cannot be used. Other uses...
Read more Nizoral Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole
Recent Nizoral Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 2%
- Cream: 2%
- Gel: 2%
- Shampoo: 1%, 2%
- Suspension: 100mg/5ml
- Tablet: 200mg
NDC Database Records for Nizoral: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50458-220 Nizoral 200 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-680 Nizoral 20 mg/ml Topical Shampoo by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 54569-3394 Nizoral 20 mg/ml Topical Shampoo by A-s Medication Solutions LLC
- 55505-191 Nizoral 10 mg/ml Topical Shampoo by Kramer Laboratories
- 55505-192 Nizoral 10 mg/ml Topical Shampoo by Kramer Laboratories