Neosar OverviewCyclophosphamide (CP), also known as cytophosphane among other names, is a medication used as chemotherapy and to suppress the immune system. As chemotherapy it is used to treat lymphoma, multiple myeloma, leukemia, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, small cell lung cancer, neuroblastoma, and sarcoma. As an immune suppressor it is used in nephrotic syndrome, granulomatosis with polyangiitis, and following organ transplant, among other condi...
Read more Neosar Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclophosphamide
Recent Neosar Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 25mg, 50mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial, 1g, 1g/5ml, 1gm/vial, 200mg, 200mg/vial, 2g, 2gm/vial, 500mg, 500mg/2.5ml, 500mg/vial
- Solution: 1gm/5ml (200mg/ml), 500mg/2.5ml (200mg/ml)
- Tablet: 25mg, 50mg
Other drugs which contain Cyclophosphamide or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE 2 discussions
- CYTOXAN Cyclophosphamide1 discussion
- CYTOXAN IV Cyclophosphamide1 discussion