Naftifine OverviewNaftifine (brand name Exoderil) is an allylamine antifungal drug for the topical treatment of tinea pedis, tinea cruris, and tinea corporis (fungal infections). Naftifine has triple action: antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Its precise mechanism of action is unknown, but may involve selectively blocking sterol biosynthesis via inhibition of the squalene 2,3-epoxidase enzyme. The half-life is approximately 2–3 days. ...
Read more Naftifine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naftifine
Recent Naftifine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 1%, 2%
- Gel: 1%, 2%
NDC Database Records for Naftifine: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0115-1512 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Cream by Impax Generics
- 40085-201 Naftifine Hydrochloride 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Renaissance Pharma, Inc
- 40085-203 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Cream by Renaissance Pharma, Inc
- 51672-1362 Naftifine Hydrochloride 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-1368 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.