Myorisan OverviewIsotretinoin, also known as 13-cis-retinoic acid and sold under the brand name Accutane among others, is a medication primarily used to treat severe acne. Rarely, it is also used to prevent certain skin cancers (squamous-cell carcinoma), and in the treatment of other cancers. It is used to treat harlequin-type ichthyosis, a usually lethal skin disease, and lamellar ichthyosis. It is a retinoid, meaning it is related to vitamin A, and is found in small quantities naturally in the body. Its iso...
Read more Myorisan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
Recent Myorisan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg, 16mg, 20mg, 24mg, 25mg, 28mg, 30mg, 32mg, 35mg, 40mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for Myorisan: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 54868-6366 Myorisan 40 mg Oral Capsule by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6378 Myorisan 20 mg Oral Capsule by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 61748-301 Myorisan 10 mg Oral Capsule by Versapharm Incorporated
- 61748-302 Myorisan 20 mg Oral Capsule by Versapharm Incorporated
- 61748-303 Myorisan 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Versapharm Incorporated
- 61748-304 Myorisan 40 mg Oral Capsule by Versapharm Incorporated
Other drugs which contain Isotretinoin or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ABSORICA Isotretinoin3 discussions
- ABSORICA LD Isotretinoin
- ACCUTANE Isotretinoin98 discussions
- AMNESTEEM Isotretinoin1 discussion
- CLARAVIS Isotretinoin3 discussions
- ISOTRETINOIN 4 discussions
- SOTRET Isotretinoin
- ZENATANE Isotretinoin