Myophen OverviewOrphenadrine (sold under many brand names worldwide) is an anticholinergic drug of the ethanolamine antihistamine class; it is closely related to diphenhydramine. It is used to treat muscle pain and to help with motor control in Parkinson's disease, but has largely been superseded by newer drugs. It was discovered and developed in the 1940s. As of 2015, the cost for a typical month of medication in the United States is US$25 to 50. Contents 1 Medica...
Read more Myophen Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphenadrine
Recent Myophen Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 30mg/ml
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg
Other drugs which contain Orphenadrine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- FLEXOJECT Orphenadrine
- NORFLEX Orphenadrine11 discussions
- ORPHENADRINE 46 discussions
- ASPIRIN, ASA + CAFFEINE + ORPHENADRINE
- NORGESIC Aspirin, ASA + Caffeine + Orphenadrine7 discussions
- NORGESIC FORTE Aspirin, ASA + Caffeine + Orphenadrine1 discussion
- ORPHENGESIC Aspirin, ASA + Caffeine + Orphenadrine