Mydriacyl OverviewTropicamide, sold under the brand name Mydriacyl among others, is a medication used to dilate the pupil and help with examination of the eye. Specifically it is used to help examine the back of the eye. It is applied as eye drops. Effects occur within 40 minutes and last for up to a day. Common side effects include blurry vision, increased intraocular pressure, and sensitivity to light. Another rare...
Read more Mydriacyl Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropicamide
Recent Mydriacyl Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 0.5%, 1%
- Solution/drops: 0.5%, 0.50%, 1%
NDC Database Records for Mydriacyl: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0065-0355 Mydriacyl 10 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- 0998-0355 Mydriacyl 10 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tropicamide or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- DIOTROPE Tropicamide
- MYDRAL Tropicamide
- TROPICAMIDE 1 discussion
- HYDROXYAMPHETAMINE + TROPICAMIDE
- PAREMYD Hydroxyamphetamine + Tropicamide