Mutamycin OverviewThe mitomycins are a family of aziridine-containing natural products isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae. They include mitomycin A, mitomycin B, and mitomycin C. When the name mitomycin occurs alone, it usually refers to mitomycin C, its international nonproprietary name. Mitomycin C is used as a medicine for treating various disorders associated with the growth and spread of cells. Contents 1 Biosynthesis 2 Biological effe...
Read more Mutamycin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitomycin
Recent Mutamycin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Solution: 0.2mg, 0.2mg/vial
- Injection: 10mg, 20mg, 20mg/vial, 40mg, 40mg/vial, 5mg, 5mg/vial
- Powder: 40mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Mutamycin: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 69448-001 Mutamycin 5 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Accord Biopharma Inc.
- 69448-002 Mutamycin 20 mg/40ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Accord Biopharma Inc.
- 69448-003 Mutamycin 40 mg/80ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Accord Biopharma Inc.