Mirvaso OverviewBrimonidine is a medication used to treat open-angle glaucoma, ocular hypertension, and rosacea. In rosacea it improves the redness. It is used as eye drops or applied to the skin. Common side effects when used in the eyes include itchiness, redness, and a dry mouth. Common side effects when used on the skin include redness, burning, and headaches. More signific...
Read more Mirvaso Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brimonidine
Recent Mirvaso Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Drops: 0.2%
- Gel: 0.33%
- Solution: 0.15%, 0.2%
- Solution/drops: 0.025%, 0.1%, 0.10%, 0.15%, 0.2%, 0.20%, 0.5%, 0.50%
NDC Database Records for Mirvaso: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0299-5980 Mirvaso 5 mg/g Topical Gel by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
Other drugs which contain Brimonidine or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ALPHAGAN Brimonidine1 discussion
- ALPHAGAN P Brimonidine
- LUMIFY Brimonidine Tartrate
- BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE + TIMOLOL MALEATE
- BRINZOLAMIDE + BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE
- COMBIGAN Brimonidine Tartrate + Timolol Maleate2 discussions
- SIMBRINZA Brinzolamide + Brimonidine Tartrate2 discussions