Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin OverviewCorbadrine (INN; marketed as Neo-Cobefrine), also known as levonordefrin (USAN) and α-methylnorepinephrine, is a catecholamine sympathomimetic used as a topical nasal decongestant and vasoconstrictor in dentistry in the United States, (usually in a pre-mixed solution with local anesthetics, such as mepivacaine). Corbadrine is also a metabolite of the antihypertensive drug methyldopa, and plays a role in its pharm...
Read more Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levonordefrin
Recent Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin
- Injection: 2;1:20000% + 2;1:20000%
NDC Database Records for Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0362-1097 Scandonest 2% L Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Septodont, Inc.
- 0404-6740 Mepivacaine Hydrochloride With Levonordefrin Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Henry Schein Inc.
- 50227-1090 Mepivacaine Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
- 66467-9790 Mepivacaine Hydrochloride and Levonordefrin Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Darby Dental Supply, LLC
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- CARBOCAINE WITH NEO-COBEFRIN Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin
- ISOCAINE WITH LEVONORDEFRIN Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin1 discussion
- POLOCAINE WITH LEVONORDEFRIN Mepivacaine + Levonordefrin
- CARBOCAINE Mepivacaine
- ISOCAINE Mepivacaine1 discussion
- POLOCAINE Mepivacaine