Melphalan OverviewMelphalan, sold under the trade name Alkeran among others, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat multiple myeloma, ovarian cancer, melanoma, and amyloidosis. It is used by mouth or by injection into a vein. Common side effects include nausea and bone marrow suppression. Other severe side effects may include anaphylaxis and the development of other cancers. Use during pregnancy may result in harm to the baby.&...
Read more Melphalan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melphalan
Recent Melphalan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 50mg, 50mg/vial
- Powder: 50mg/vial
- Tablet: 2mg
NDC Database Records for Melphalan: (14 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 10139-321 Melphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Generamedix Inc.
- 25021-221 Melphalan Hydrochloride Intravenous Kit by Sagent Pharmaceuticals
- 42023-149 Melphalan Hydrochloride Hydrochloride 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 43598-392 Melphalan Hydrochloride Intravenous Kit by Dr.reddy's Laboratories Inc
- 45963-686 Melphalan Hydrochloride Intravenous Kit by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 47781-200 Melphalan 2 mg Oral Tablet by Alvogen Inc.
- 63323-760 Melphalan Kit by Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC
- 67457-195 Melphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 67457-215 Melphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 67457-579 Melphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 68083-259 Melphalan HydrochlorideMelphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Gland Pharma Limited
- 70860-214 Melphalan HydrochlorideMelphalan Hydrochloride Intravenous Kit by Athenex Pharmaceutical Division, LLC.
- 71288-112 Melphalan HydrochlorideMelphalan Hydrochloride Intravenous Kit by Meitheal Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 72266-128 Melphalan HydrochlorideMelphalan Hydrochloride Kit by Fosun Pharma USA Inc