Lysteda OverviewTranexamic acid (TXA) is a medication used to treat or prevent excessive blood loss from major trauma, postpartum bleeding, surgery, tooth removal, nosebleeds, and heavy menstruation. It is also used for hereditary angioedema. It is taken either orally or injection into a vein. Side effects are rare. Some include changes in color vision, blood clots, and allergic reactions. ...
Read more Lysteda Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranexamic_acid
Recent Lysteda Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100mg/ml
- Solution: 1gm/100ml (10mg/ml)
- Tablet: 500mg, 650 Mg, 650mg
NDC Database Records for Lysteda: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 55566-2100 Lysteda 650 mg Oral Tablet by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 55566-2110 Lysteda 650 mg/1 Oral Tablet by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 69918-300 Lysteda 650 mg Oral Tablet by Amring Pharmaceuticals Inc.