Luxacor OverviewFenofibrate, sold under the brand name Tricor among others, is a medication of the fibrate class used to treat abnormal blood lipid levels. It is less preferred to statin medications as it does not appear to reduce the risk of heart disease or death. Its use is recommended together with dietary changes. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include liver problems, breathing problems, abdominal p...
Read more Luxacor Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenofibrate
Recent Luxacor Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 130mg, 134mg, 150mg, 200mg, 30mg, 43mg, 50mg, 67mg, 87mg, 90mg
- Tablet: 107mg, 120mg, 145mg, 160mg, 40mg, 48mg, 50mg, 54mg
Other drugs which contain Fenofibrate or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ANTARA Fenofibrate2 discussions
- ANTARA (MICRONIZED) Fenofibrate
- FENOFIBRATE 58 discussions
- FENOFIBRATE (MICRONIZED) Fenofibrate
- LIPOFEN Fenofibrate
- LOFIBRA Fenofibrate
- TRICOR Fenofibrate7 discussions
- TRIGLIDE Fenofibrate