Liraglutide OverviewLiraglutide, sold under the brand name Victoza among others, is an anti-diabetic medication used to treat type 2 diabetes, obesity, and chronic weight management. In diabetes it is a less preferred agent compared to metformin. Its effects on long-term health outcomes like heart disease and life expectancy are unclear. It is given by injection under the skin. Com...
Read more Liraglutide Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liraglutide
Recent Liraglutide Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 6mg/ml
- Solution: 0.6mg, 18mg/3ml (6mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Liraglutide: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0169-2800 Saxenda 6 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
Other drugs which contain Liraglutide or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- SAXENDA Liraglutide Recombinant
- VICTOZA Liraglutide16 discussions
- INSULIN DEGLUDEC + LIRAGLUTIDE
- XULTOPHY Insulin Degludec + Liraglutide