Liraglutide OverviewLiraglutide, sold under the brand name Victoza among others, is a medication used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2 and obesity. In diabetes it is a less preferred agent. Its effect on long term health outcomes like heart disease and life expectancy are unclear. In obesity if after 12 weeks less than 5% of body weight is lost it is recommended the medication be stopped. It is given by injection unde...
Read more Liraglutide Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liraglutide
Recent Liraglutide Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 6mg/ml
- Solution: 0.6mg, 18mg/3ml (6mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Liraglutide: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0169-2800 Saxenda 6 mg/ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Novo Nordisk
Other drugs which contain Liraglutide or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- SAXENDA Liraglutide Recombinant
- VICTOZA Liraglutide16 discussions
- INSULIN DEGLUDEC + LIRAGLUTIDE
- XULTOPHY Insulin Degludec + Liraglutide