Liptruzet OverviewEzetimibe/atorvastatin (trade names Liptruzet, Atozet) is a cholesterol lowering combination drug. In the United States, it was approved in May 2013, by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of elevated low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in patients with primary or mixed hyperlipidemia as adjunctive therapy to diet. It has also been approved to reduce elevated total cholesterol and elevated LDL in patients diagnosed with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia as ...
Read more Liptruzet Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezetimibe/atorvastatin
Recent Liptruzet Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Atorvastatin Calcium + Ezetimibe
- Tablet: 10mg + 10mg, 20mg + 10mg, 40mg + 10mg, 80mg + 10mg
NDC Database Records for Liptruzet: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 66582-320 Liptruzet (Atorvastatin 10 mg (As Atorvastatin Calcium 10.34 mg) / Ezetimibe 10 mg) Oral Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 66582-321 Liptruzet (Atorvastatin 20 mg (As Atorvastatin Calcium 20.68 mg) / Ezetimibe 10 mg) Oral Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 66582-322 Liptruzet (Atorvastatin 40 mg (As Atorvastatin Calcium 41.37 mg) / Ezetimibe 10 mg) Oral Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 66582-323 Liptruzet (Atorvastatin 80 mg (As Atorvastatin Calcium 82.73 mg) / Ezetimibe 10 mg) Oral Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- ATORVASTATIN CALCIUM + EZETIMIBE
- BEMPEDOIC ACID + EZETIMIBE
- EZETIMIBE 2 discussions
- EZETIMIBE + SIMVASTATIN
- NEXLIZET Bempedoic Acid + Ezetimibe
- VYTORIN Ezetimibe + Simvastatin19 discussions
- ZETIA Ezetimibe13 discussions