Lexiva OverviewFosamprenavir (marketed by ViiV Healthcare as the calcium salt under the trade names Lexiva in the U.S. and Telzir in Europe) is a drug for the treatment of HIV infections. It is a pro-drug of the protease inhibitor and antiretroviral drug amprenavir. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved it on 20 October 2003, while the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved it on 12 July 2004. The human body metabolizes fosamprenavir in order to form amprenavir, which is the active ingredien...
Read more Lexiva Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fosamprenavir
Recent Lexiva Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Suspension: 50mg base/ml, 50mg/ml
- Tablet: 700mg
NDC Database Records for Lexiva: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49349-811 Lexiva 700 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 49702-207 Lexiva 700 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-208 Lexiva 50 mg/ml Oral Suspension by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 53808-0281 Lexiva 700 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 53808-1010 Lexiva 700 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 69189-0210 Lexiva 700 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Avera Mckennan Hospital