Lenvima OverviewLenvatinib (trade name Lenvima) is an anti-cancer drug for the treatment of certain kinds of thyroid cancer, and potentially for other cancers as well. It was developed by Eisai Co. and acts as a multiple kinase inhibitor against the VEGFR1, VEGFR2 and VEGFR3 kinases. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Adverse effects 3 Interactions 4 Pharmacology 4.1 Mechanism of action 4.2 Pharmacokinetics 5 Chemistry 6 History 7 Brand names 8 References Medical uses Lenvatinib is appr...
Read more Lenvima Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenvatinib
Recent Lenvima Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg, 4mg
NDC Database Records for Lenvima: (8 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 62856-704 Lenvima 4 mg Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-708 Lenvima 4 mg Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-710 Lenvima 10 mg Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-712 Lenvima 4 mg Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-714 Lenvima Kit by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-718 Lenvima Kit by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-720 Lenvima 10 mg Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 62856-724 Lenvima Kit by Eisai Inc.