Lanoxicaps OverviewDigoxin, sold under the brand name Lanoxin among others, is a medication used to treat various heart conditions. Most frequently it is used for atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, and heart failure. Digoxin is taken by mouth or by injection into a vein. Common side effects include breast enlargement with other side effects generally due to an excessive dose. These side effects may include loss of a...
Read more Lanoxicaps Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digoxin
Recent Lanoxicaps Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 0.05mg, 0.15mg, 0.1mg, 0.2mg
- Elixir: 0.05mg/ml
- Injection: 0.1mg/ml, 0.25mg/ml, 500mcg/2ml
- Tablet: 0.0625mg, 0.125mg, 0.1875mg, 0.25mg, 0.375mg, 0.5mg
Other drugs which contain Digoxin or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- DIGITEK Digoxin4 discussions
- DIGOXIN 18 discussions
- LANOXIN Digoxin9 discussions
- DIGIBIND Digoxin Immune Fab
- DIGITAB Digoxin Immune Fab
- DIGOXIN IMMUNE FAB