Kemstro OverviewBaclofen, sold under the brand name Lioresal among others, is a medication used to treat spasticity. It is used as a central nervous system depressant and skeletal muscle relaxant. It is also used in topical creams to help with pain. Chemically it is a derivative of the neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It is believed to work by activating (or agonizing) GABA receptors, specifically the GABAB receptors. Its beneficial effects in spasticity...
Read more Kemstro Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baclofen
Recent Kemstro Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.05mg/ml, 0.2mg/ml, 0.5mg/ml, 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml
- Powder: 100%
- Tablet: 10mg, 20mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrated: 10mg, 20mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 10mg, 20mg
NDC Database Records for Kemstro: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0091-3351 Kemstro 10 mg Disintegrating Tablet by Schwarz Pharma
- 0091-3352 Kemstro 20 mg Disintegrating Tablet by Schwarz Pharma