Kemstro OverviewBaclofen, sold under the brand name Lioresal among others, is a medication used to treat muscle spasticity such as from a spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis. It may also be used for hiccups and muscle spasms near the end of life. It is taken by mouth or by delivery into the spinal canal. Common side effects include sleepiness, weakness, and dizziness. Serious side effects may occur if baclofen...
Read more Kemstro Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baclofen
Recent Kemstro Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.05mg/ml, 0.2mg/ml, 0.5mg/ml, 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml
- Powder: 100%
- Tablet: 10mg, 20mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrated: 10mg, 20mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 10mg, 20mg
NDC Database Records for Kemstro: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0091-3351 Kemstro 10 mg Disintegrating Tablet by Schwarz Pharma
- 0091-3352 Kemstro 20 mg Disintegrating Tablet by Schwarz Pharma