Keftab OverviewCefalexin, also spelled cephalexin, is an antibiotic that can treat a number of bacterial infections. It kills gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria by disrupting the growth of the bacterial cell wall. Cefalexin is a beta-lactam antibiotic within the class of first-generation cephalosporins. It works similarly to other agents within this class, including intravenous cefazolin, but can be taken by mouth. Cefale...
Read more Keftab Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalexin
Recent Keftab Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 250mg, 333mg, 500mg, 750mg
- For Suspension: 100mg/ml, 125mg/5ml, 250mg/5ml
- Powder for Reconstitution: 125mg/5ml, 250mg/5ml
- Suspension: 250mg/5ml
- Tablet: 1gm, 250mg, 333mg, 500mg
- Tablet for Oral Suspensio: 125mg, 250mg
- Tablet, For Suspension: 125mg, 250mg