Ivacaftor OverviewIvacaftor is a drug used to treat cystic fibrosis in people with certain mutations in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene (primarily the G551D mutation), who account for 4–5% cases of cystic fibrosis. It is also included in combination drugs, lumacaftor/ivacaftor and tezacaftor/ivacaftor, which are used to treat people with cystic fibrosis. Ivacaftor was develop...
Read more Ivacaftor Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivacaftor
Recent Ivacaftor Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Granule: 25mg/packet, 50mg, 50mg/packet, 75mg, 75mg/packet
- Tablet: 150mg, 75mg
Other drugs which contain Ivacaftor or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- KALYDECO Ivacaftor1 discussion
- ELEXACAFTOR + IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- ORKAMBI Lumacaftor + Ivacaftor
- SYMDEKO Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor
- TRIKAFTA Elexacaftor + Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor