Increlex OverviewMecasermin (INN) (brand name Increlex), also known as recombinant human insulin-like growth factor-1 (rhIGF-1), is recombinant form of human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I) which is used for the long-term treatment of growth failure and short stature in children with severe primary IGF-I deficiency, for instance due to growth hormone deficiency or Laron syndrome (growth hormone insensitivity). A related drug is mecasermin rinfabate (trade name Iplex)...
Read more Increlex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecasermin
Recent Increlex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 36mg/0.6ml, 40mg/4ml (10mg/ml), 40mg/4ml(10mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Increlex: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 15054-1040 Increlex 40 mg/4ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Mecasermin Recombinant or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- IPLEX Mecasermin Rinfabate Recombinant
- MECASERMIN, RECOMBINANT, RH-IGF-1
- MYOTROPHIN Mecasermin, Recombinant, rh-IGF-1