Herzuma OverviewTrastuzumab, sold under the brand name Herceptin among others, is a monoclonal antibody used to treat breast cancer and stomach cancer. It is specifically used for cancer that is HER2 receptor positive. It may be used by itself or together with other chemotherapy medication. Trastuzumab is given by slow injection into a vein and injection just under the skin.&am...
Read more Herzuma Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trastuzumab
Recent Herzuma Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100mg, 150mg, 420mg, 420mg/vial, 440mg, 600mg + 10000units
- Vial: 100mg, 160mg, 21mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Herzuma: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 63459-303 Herzuma 150 mg/20ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Cephalon, Inc.
- 63459-305 HerzumaHerzuma Kit by Cephalon, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Trastuzumab-pkrb or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- ADO-TRASTUZUMAB EMTANSINE
- ENHERTU Fam-trastuzumab Deruxtecan-nxki
- HERCEPTIN Trastuzumab3 discussions
- HERCEPTIN HYLECTA Trastuzumab + Hyaluronidase-oysk
- KADCYLA Ado-Trastuzumab Emtansine1 discussion
- KANJINTI Trastuzumab-anns
- OGIVRI Trastuzumab-dkst
- ONTRUZANT Trastuzumab-dttb
- TRASTUZUMAB EMTANSINE
- TRAZIMERA Trastuzumab-qyyp