Hemangeol OverviewPropranolol, sold under the brand name Inderal among others, is a medication of the beta blocker class. It is used to treat high blood pressure, a number of types of irregular heart rate, thyrotoxicosis, capillary hemangiomas, performance anxiety, and essential tremors. It is used to prevent migraine headaches, and to prevent further heart problems in those with angina or previous heart attacks. It ...
Read more Hemangeol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol
Recent Hemangeol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 160mg, 60mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 120mg, 160mg, 60mg, 80mg
- Injection: 1mg/ml
- Solution: 20mg/5ml, 4.28mg/ml, 40mg/5ml, 80mg/ml
- Suspension: 10mg/ml
- Tablet: 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Hemangeol: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 64370-375 Hemangeol 4.28 mg/ml Oral Solution by Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Propranolol Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- BETACHRON Propranolol1 discussion
- INDERAL Propranolol24 discussions
- INDERAL IV Propranolol
- INDERAL LA Propranolol
- INNOPRAN XL Propranolol
- PROPRANOLOL 200 discussions