Granulex OverviewTrypsin (EC 18.104.22.168) is a serine protease from the PA clan superfamily, found in the digestive system of many vertebrates, where it hydrolyzes proteins. Trypsin is formed in the small intestine when its proenzyme form, the trypsinogen produced by the pancreas, is activated. Trypsin cleaves peptide chains mainly at the carboxyl side of the amino acids lysine or arginine. It is used for numerous biotechnological processes. The process is commonly referre...
Read more Granulex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypsin
Recent Granulex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Castor Oil + Peru Balsam + Trypsin
- Aerosol, 650mg + 72.5mg + 0.1mg, 87mg + 788mg + 0.1mg
- Ointment: 90unit/g + 87mg/g + 788mg/g
- Spray: 72.5mg/0.82ml + 650mg/0.82ml + 0.1mg/0.82ml
NDC Database Records for Granulex: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51079-621 Granulex Topical Spray by Mylan Institutional Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (8 results)
- CASTOR OIL + PERU BALSAM + TRYPSIN
- ALPHAMUL Castor Oil
- CASTOR OIL 11 discussions
- CASTOR OIL + PERU BALSAM
- EMULSOIL Castor Oil
- NEOLOID Castor Oil
- PRODERM Castor Oil + Peru Balsam
- PURGE Castor Oil3 discussions
Related Granulex Topics: