Glyxambi OverviewEmpagliflozin/linagliptin, sold under the brand name Glyxambi, is a fixed-dose combination anti-diabetic medication used to treat type 2 diabetes. It is a combination of empagliflozin and linagliptin. It is taken by mouth. The most common side effects include urinary infections, nasopharyngitis, and upper respiratory tract infections . It was ...
Read more Glyxambi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empagliflozin/linagliptin
Recent Glyxambi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Empagliflozin + Linagliptin
- Tablet: 10mg + 5mg, 25mg + 5mg
NDC Database Records for Glyxambi: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0597-0164 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0597-0182 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 70518-2046 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (12 results)
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN
- JARDIANCE Empagliflozin22 discussions
- JENTADUETO XR Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- SYNJARDY Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SYNJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- TRADJENTA Linagliptin4 discussions
- TRIJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride