Glyxambi OverviewEmpagliflozin/linagliptin is a drug combination used for the treatment of type II diabetes. It is a combination of empagliflozin and linagliptin. The combination preparation was developed and is marketed by Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly under the trade name Glyxambi. Glyxambi was approved for use by the FDA in 2015. References ^ Swiatek, Jeff (2 February 2015). "2-in-1 diabetes drug from Eli Lilly and partner OK'd". The Indianapolis Star. Retrie...
Read more Glyxambi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empagliflozin/linagliptin
Recent Glyxambi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Empagliflozin + Linagliptin
- Tablet: 10mg + 5mg, 25mg + 5mg
NDC Database Records for Glyxambi: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0597-0164 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0597-0182 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 70518-2046 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (10 results)
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN
- JARDIANCE Empagliflozin21 discussions
- JENTADUETO XR Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- SYNJARDY Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SYNJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- TRADJENTA Linagliptin4 discussions