Glyxambi OverviewEmpagliflozin/linagliptin, sold under the brand name Glyxambi, is a drug combination used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is a combination of empagliflozin and linagliptin. It was approved for use in the United States in January 2015, and for use in the European Union in November 2016. Contents 1 History 2 References 3 Further reading 4 External links...
Read more Glyxambi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empagliflozin/linagliptin
Recent Glyxambi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Empagliflozin + Linagliptin
- Tablet: 10mg + 5mg, 25mg + 5mg
NDC Database Records for Glyxambi: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0597-0164 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0597-0182 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 70518-2046 Glyxambi Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (12 results)
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN
- JARDIANCE Empagliflozin21 discussions
- JENTADUETO XR Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- SYNJARDY Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SYNJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- TRADJENTA Linagliptin4 discussions
- TRIJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride