Gelnique OverviewOxybutynin (brand names Ditropan, Lyrinel XL, Lenditro (ZA), Driptane (RU), Uripan (Middle East)) is an anticholinergic medication used to relieve urinary and bladder difficulties, including frequent urination and inability to control urination (urge incontinence), by decreasing muscle spasms of the bladder. It is also given to help with symptoms associated with kidney stones. It competitively antagonizes the M1, M2, and M3 subtypes of the muscarinic acet...
Read more Gelnique Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxybutynin
Recent Gelnique Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Film, Extended Release: 2.6mg, 3.9mg/24hr
- Gel: 10%, 10% (100mg/packet), 10%(100mg/packet), 3%
- Gel, Metered: 3%
- Syrup: 5mg/5ml
- System: 3.9mg
- Tablet: 5mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 10mg, 15mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Gelnique: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0023-5812 Gelnique 100 mg/g Transdermal Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-5861 Gelnique 100 mg/g Transdermal Gel by Allergan, Inc.
- 52544-041 Gelnique 28 mg/.92g Transdermal Gel by Watson Pharma, Inc.
- 52544-084 Gelnique 100 mg/g Transdermal Gel by Watson Pharma, Inc.
- 54868-6171 Gelnique 100 mg/g Transdermal Gel by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Oxybutynin Chloride or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- ANTUROL Oxybutynin
- DITROPAN Oxybutynin8 discussions
- DITROPAN XL Oxybutynin
- OXYBUTYNIN 99 discussions
- OXYTROL Oxybutynin1 discussion
- OXYTROL FOR WOMEN Oxybutynin