Garlique OverviewGarlic (Allium sativum) is a species of bulbous flowering plant in the genus Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, Welsh onion and Chinese onion. It is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran and has long been a common seasoning worldwide, with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use. It was known to ancient Egyptians and has been used as both a food flavori...
Read more Garlique Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garlic
Recent Garlique Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Garlic, Allium sativum
- Capsule: 300mg, 400mg, 600mg
- Tablet: 100mg, 600mg
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 350mg
Other drugs which contain Garlic, Allium sativum or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- CENTRUM HERBALS GARLIC Garlic, Allium sativum
- GARLIC, ALLIUM SATIVUM
- GARLIPURE Garlic, Allium sativum
- KWAI Garlic, Allium sativum
- KYOLIC Garlic, Allium sativum1 discussion
- ONE-A-DAY GARLIC Garlic, Allium sativum