Gamifant OverviewEmapalumab, marketed under the trade name Gamifant, is an anti-interferon-gamma (IFNγ) antibody used for the treatment of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), which currently has no cure. Contents 1 Adverse effects 2 Pharmacology 2.1 Mechanism of action 2.2 Pharmacokinetics 3 Society and culture 4 Research 5 References 6 External links Adverse effects In the clinical trials that lead to emapalumab's FDA approval, the most commonly repo...
Read more Gamifant Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emapalumab
Recent Gamifant Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 10mg/2ml, 50mg/10ml
NDC Database Records for Gamifant: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 66658-501 Gamifant 10 mg/2ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-510 Gamifant 100 mg/20ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 72171-501 Gamifant 10 mg/2ml Intravenous Injection by Novimmune Sa
- 72171-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Novimmune Sa