Gamifant OverviewEmapalumab, sold under the brand name Gamifant, is an anti-interferon-gamma (IFNγ) antibody medication used for the treatment of hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH), which has no cure. The most common side effects include infections, hypertension, infusion-related reactions, and pyrexia. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers it to be a first-in-class medication.[7&a...
Read more Gamifant Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emapalumab
Recent Gamifant Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100mg/20ml, 10mg/2ml, 50mg/10ml
NDC Database Records for Gamifant: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 66658-501 Gamifant 10 mg/2ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-510 Gamifant 100 mg/20ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 72171-501 Gamifant 10 mg/2ml Intravenous Injection by Novimmune Sa
- 72171-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Novimmune Sa