Firvanq OverviewVancomycin is an antibiotic medication used to treat a number of bacterial infections. It is recommended intravenously as a treatment for complicated skin infections, bloodstream infections, endocarditis, bone and joint infections, and meningitis caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Blood levels may be measured to determine the correct dose. Vancomycin is also recommended by mouth as a treatment for severe Clostridium ...
Read more Firvanq Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancomycin
Recent Firvanq Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 125mg, 250mg
- For Solution: 25mg/ml, 50mg/ml
- Injection, 10g, 1g, 1g/200ml, 500mg, 500mg/100ml, 5g
- Powder for Reconstitution: 250mg/ml, 500mg/6ml
- Solution: 25mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Firvanq: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65628-015 FirvanqFirvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
- 65628-016 FirvanqFirvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
- 65628-204 Firvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
- 65628-205 Firvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
- 65628-206 Firvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
- 65628-208 Firvanq Oral Kit by Cutispharma, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Vancomycin Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- STERILE VANCOMYCIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- VANCOCIN Vancomycin
- VANCOCIN IV Vancomycin
- VANCOMYCIN 7 discussions