Farydak OverviewPanobinostat (trade name Farydak /frdæk/ FAIR--dak) is a drug by Novartis for the treatment of various cancers. It is a hydroxamic acid and acts as a non-selective histone deacetylase inhibitor (pan-HDAC inhibitor). On 23 February 2015 it received FDA accelerated approval for use in patients with multiple myeloma, and on 28 August 2015 it was approved by the European Medicines Agency for the same use.[6&a...
Read more Farydak Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panobinostat
Recent Farydak Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg, 15mg, 20mg
NDC Database Records for Farydak: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0078-0650 Farydak 10 mg Oral Capsule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0651 Farydak 15 mg Oral Capsule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 0078-0652 Farydak 20 mg Oral Capsule by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 73116-100 Farydak 10 mg Oral Capsule by Secura Bio, Inc.
- 73116-101 Farydak 15 mg Oral Capsule by Secura Bio, Inc.
- 73116-102 Farydak 20 mg Oral Capsule by Secura Bio, Inc.