Fabior OverviewTazarotene, sold under the brand name Tazorac, among others, is a third-generation prescription topical retinoid. It is primarily used for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and acne. Tazarotene is also used as a therapeutic for photoaged and photodamaged skin. Tazarotene is a member of the acetylenic class of retinoids. Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Pregnancy 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects...
Read more Fabior Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tazarotene
Recent Fabior Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.1%
- Cream: 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.10%, 1%
- Foam: 0.1%
- Gel: 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.10%
- Lotion: 0.045%
NDC Database Records for Fabior: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0145-0020 Fabior 1 mg/g Topical Aerosol, Foam by Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- 51862-295 Fabior 1 mg/g Topical Aerosol, Foam by Mayne Pharma LLC
Other drugs which contain Tazarotene or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ARAZLO Tazarotene
- TAZORAC Tazarotene1 discussion
- DUOBRII Halobetasol Propionate + Tazarotene
- HALOBETASOL PROPIONATE + TAZAROTENE