Exparel OverviewBupivacaine, marketed under the brand name Marcaine among others, is a medication used to decrease feeling in a specific area. In nerve blocks, it is injected around a nerve that supplies the area, or into the spinal canal's epidural space. It is available mixed with a small amount of epinephrine to increase the duration of its action. It typically begins working within 15 minutes and lasts for 2 to 8 hours.[2...
Read more Exparel Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupivacaine
Recent Exparel Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Implant: 300mg
- Injection: 0.25%, 0.25% + 0.0091mg/ml, 0.5%, 0.5% + 0.0091mg/ml, 0.50%, 0.75%, 0.75% + 0.0091mg/ml, 106mg, 266mg
- Injection, Liposomal: 133mg/10ml (13.3mg/ml), 266mg/20ml (13.3mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Exparel: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65250-133 Exparel 13.3 mg/ml Infiltration Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 65250-266 Exparel 13.3 mg/ml Infiltration Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other drugs which contain Bupivacaine Liposome or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- BUPIVACAINE 1 discussion
- BUPIVACAINE HYDROCHLORIDE PRESERVATIVE FREE Bupivacaine Hydrochloride
- MARCAINE Bupivacaine2 discussions
- MARCAINE SPINAL Bupivacaine
- SENSORCAINE Bupivacaine
- SENSORCAINE-MPF Bupivacaine
- XARACOLL Bupivacaine Hci