Estratab OverviewAn estrogen ester is an ester of an estrogen, most typically of estradiol but also of other estrogens such as estrone, estriol, and even nonsteroidal estrogens like diethylstilbestrol. Esterification renders estradiol into a prodrug of estradiol with increased resistance to first-pass metabolism, slightly improving its oral bioavailability. In addition, estrogen esters have increa...
Read more Estratab Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_ester
Recent Estratab Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 0.3mg, 0.625mg, 1.25mg, 2.5mg
Other drugs which contain Esterified Estrogens or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ESTERIFIED ESTROGENS 3 discussions
- MENEST Esterified Estrogens
- ESTERIFIED ESTROGENS + METHYLTESTOSTERONE 6 discussions
- ESTRATEST Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone41 discussions
- ESTRATEST HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone2 discussions
- MENOGEN Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- MENOGEN HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone