Epaned OverviewEnalapril, sold under the brand name Vasotec among others, is an ACE inhibitor medication used to treat high blood pressure, diabetic kidney disease, and heart failure. For heart failure, it is generally used with a diuretic, such as furosemide. It is given by mouth or by injection into a vein. Onset of effects are typically within an hour when taken by mouth and last for up to a day. Common side effects include heada...
Read more Epaned Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enalapril
Recent Epaned Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Solution: 1mg/ml
- Injection: 1.25mg/ml
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Tablet: 10mg, 2.5mg, 20mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Epaned: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 52652-1001 Epaned Kit by Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 52652-4001 Epaned 1 mg/ml Oral Solution by Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Enalapril Maleate or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- ENALAPRIL Enalaprilat69 discussions
- VASOTEC Enalapril, Enalaprilat3 discussions
- VASOTEC IV Enalapril, Enalaprilat