Enhertu OverviewTrastuzumab deruxtecan also known as fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan and sold under the brand name Enhertu, is a medication used for the treatment of adults with unresectable (unable to be removed with surgery) or metastatic (when cancer cells spread to other parts of the body) HER2-positive breast cancer who have received two or more prior anti-HER2-based regimens in the metastatic setting. Contents 1 Overview 2 Side effects and label warnings 3 History 4 References 5 Further...
Read more Enhertu Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trastuzumab_deruxtecan
Recent Enhertu Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100mg, 150mg, 420mg, 420mg/vial, 440mg, 600mg + 10000units
- Vial: 100mg, 150mg, 160mg, 21mg/ml, 420mg
NDC Database Records for Enhertu: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65597-406 Enhertu 100 mg/5ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
Other drugs which contain Fam-trastuzumab Deruxtecan-nxki or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- ADO-TRASTUZUMAB EMTANSINE
- HERCEPTIN Trastuzumab3 discussions
- HERCEPTIN HYLECTA Trastuzumab + Hyaluronidase-oysk
- HERZUMA Trastuzumab-pkrb
- KADCYLA Ado-Trastuzumab Emtansine1 discussion
- KANJINTI Trastuzumab-anns
- OGIVRI Trastuzumab-dkst
- ONTRUZANT Trastuzumab-dttb
- TRASTUZUMAB EMTANSINE
- TRAZIMERA Trastuzumab-qyyp