Empagliflozin OverviewEmpagliflozin, sold under the trade name Jardiance among others, is a medication used together with diet and exercise for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It may be used together with metformin or insulin. It is not useful for type 1 diabetes. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include urinary tract infections, join pains, and fungal infections of the groin. Serious side effects may include ...
Read more Empagliflozin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empagliflozin
Recent Empagliflozin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg
Other drugs which contain Empagliflozin or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- JARDIANCE Empagliflozin21 discussions
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN
- GLYXAMBI Empagliflozin + Linagliptin
- SYNJARDY Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SYNJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride