Empagliflozin OverviewEmpagliflozin, sold under the brand name Jardiance among others, is a medication used together with diet and exercise to treat type 2 diabetes. It is less preferred than metformin and sulfonylureas. It may be used together with other medications such as metformin or insulin. It is not recommended for type 1 diabetes. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects inc...
Read more Empagliflozin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empagliflozin
Recent Empagliflozin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg
Other drugs which contain Empagliflozin or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- JARDIANCE Empagliflozin21 discussions
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + LINAGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- EMPAGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN
- GLYXAMBI Empagliflozin + Linagliptin
- SYNJARDY Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SYNJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- TRIJARDY XR Empagliflozin + Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride