Egrifta OverviewGrowth hormone–releasing hormone (GHRH), also known as somatocrinin or by several other names in its endogenous forms and as somatorelin (INN) in its pharmaceutical form, is a releasing hormone of growth hormone (GH). It is a 44-amino acid peptide hormone produced in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus. GHRH first appears in the human hypothalamus between 18 and 29 weeks of gestation, which corresponds to the start of production of growth hormone and other somatot...
Read more Egrifta Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth-hormone-releasing_hormone
Recent Egrifta Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Powder: 1mg/vial, 2mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Egrifta: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 44087-2010 Egrifta Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
- 44087-2011 Egrifta Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
- 62064-011 Egrifta Subcutaneous Kit by Theratechnologies Inc.
- 62064-041 EgriftaEgrifta Subcutaneous Kit by Theratechnologies Inc.