Edurant OverviewRilpivirine (TMC278, trade name Edurant) is a pharmaceutical drug, developed by Tibotec, for the treatment of HIV infection. It is a second-generation non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) with higher potency, longer half-life and reduced side-effect profile compared with older NNRTIs, such as efavirenz. Rilpivirine entered phase III clinical trials in April 2008,...
Read more Edurant Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rilpivirine
Recent Edurant Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 25mg
NDC Database Records for Edurant: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59676-278 Edurant 25 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products, Lp
Other drugs which contain Rilpivirine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- COMPLERA Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate1 discussion
- DOLUTEGRAVIR + RILPIVIRINE
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE
- JULUCA Dolutegravir + Rilpivirine
- ODEFSEY Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Alafenamide