Dyrenium OverviewTriamterene (trade name Dyrenium) is a potassium-sparing diuretic used in combination with thiazide diuretics for the treatment of hypertension and edema. In combination with hydrochlorothiazide, it is marketed under the names Maxzide and Dyazide. Contents 1 Mechanism of action 2 Side effects 3 Caution with certain disease states 4 With hydrochlorothiazide 5 History 6 Research 7 References 8 External links Mechanism of action This section needs additional citations for verification. ...
Read more Dyrenium Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triamterene
Recent Dyrenium Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Dyrenium: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59212-002 Dyrenium 50 mg Oral Capsule by Concordia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 59212-003 Dyrenium 100 mg Oral Capsule by Concordia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 65197-002 Dyrenium 50 mg Oral Capsule by Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 65197-003 Dyrenium 100 mg Oral Capsule by Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 68151-1494 Dyrenium 50 mg Oral Capsule by Carilion Materials Management
Other drugs which contain Triamterene or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- TRIAMTERENE 86 discussions
- DYAZIDE Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ + Triamterene6 discussions
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE, HCTZ + TRIAMTERENE 2 discussions
- MAXZIDE Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ + Triamterene6 discussions