Dynacin OverviewMinocycline is a broad-spectrum tetracycline antibiotic, and has a broader spectrum than the other members of the group. It is a bacteriostatic antibiotic, classified as a long-acting type. As a result of its long half-life, it generally has serum levels two to four times that of the simple water-soluble tetracyclines. Minocycline is the most lipid-soluble of the tetracycline-class antibiotics, giving it the greatest penetration into the prostate and brain, but also the greatest amount of cen...
Read more Dynacin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minocycline
Recent Dynacin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 112.5mg, 135mg, 45mg, 67.5mg, 90mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial
- Powder, Extended Release: 1mg
- Suspension: 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 135mg, 45mg, 50mg, 75mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 105mg, 115mg, 135mg, 45mg, 55mg, 65mg, 80mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Dynacin: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49884-096 Dynacin 50 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 49884-097 Dynacin 75 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 49884-098 Dynacin 100 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 99207-487 Dynacin 50 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
- 99207-488 Dynacin 100 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
- 99207-489 Dynacin 75 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
Other drugs which contain Minocycline or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ARESTIN Minocycline
- MINOCIN Minocycline
- MINOCYCLINE 24 discussions
- MINOLIRA Minocycline Hydrochloride
- SOLODYN Minocycline Hydrochloride8 discussions
- VECTRIN Minocycline
- XIMINO Minocycline Hydrochloride
Related Dynacin Topics: