Dynacin OverviewMinocycline, sold under the brand name Minocin among others, is a tetracycline antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections such as pneumonia. It is generally less preferred than the tetracycline doxycycline. It is also used for the treatment of acne and rheumatoid arthritis. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, allergic react...
Read more Dynacin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minocycline
Recent Dynacin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 112.5mg, 135mg, 45mg, 67.5mg, 90mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial
- Powder, Extended Release: 1mg
- Suspension: 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 135mg, 45mg, 50mg, 75mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 105mg, 115mg, 135mg, 45mg, 55mg, 65mg, 80mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Dynacin: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49884-096 Dynacin 50 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 49884-097 Dynacin 75 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 49884-098 Dynacin 100 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 99207-487 Dynacin 50 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
- 99207-488 Dynacin 100 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
- 99207-489 Dynacin 75 mg Oral Capsule by Medicis, The Dermatology Company
Other drugs which contain Minocycline or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ARESTIN Minocycline
- MINOCIN Minocycline
- MINOCYCLINE 24 discussions
- MINOLIRA Minocycline Hydrochloride
- SOLODYN Minocycline Hydrochloride8 discussions
- VECTRIN Minocycline
- XIMINO Minocycline Hydrochloride
Related Dynacin Topics: