Duzallo OverviewLesinurad/allopurinol (trade name Duzallo) is a fixed-dose combination drug for the treatment of gout. It contains 200 mg of lesinurad and 300 mg of allopurinol. In August 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration approved it for the treatment of hyperuricemia associated with gout in patients for whom target serum uric acid levels have not been achieved with allopurinol alone. References ^ "FDA Clears First Fixed-Dose Combination Treatment for Gout". Medscape. August...
Read more Duzallo Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesinurad/allopurinol
Recent Duzallo Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Lesinurad + Allopurinol
- Tablet: 200mg + 200mg, 300mg + 200mg
- Tablet, Chewable, Tablet, Capsule: 200 + 200, 200 + 300
NDC Database Records for Duzallo: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 70785-021 Duzallo Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 70785-022 Duzallo Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (6 results)
- LESINURAD + ALLOPURINOL
- ALLOPURINOL 61 discussions
- ALOPRIM Allopurinol
- ZURAMPIC Lesinurad
- ZYLOPRIM Allopurinol1 discussion