Duraprep OverviewIsopropyl alcohol (IUPAC name propan-2-ol; commonly called isopropanol or 2-propanol) is a compound with the chemical formula CH3CHOHCH3. It is a colorless, flammable chemical compound with a strong odor. As an isopropyl group linked to a hydroxyl group, it is the simplest example of a secondary alcohol, where the alcohol carbon atom is attached to two other carbon atoms. It is a structural isomer of 1-propanol and ethyl methyl ether. It is used in the manufacture of a wid...
Read more Duraprep Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropyl_alcohol
Recent Duraprep Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Iodinepovacrylex + Isopropyl Alcohol
- Solution: 0.7% + 74%
- Sponge: eq 0.7% iodine + 74% (26ml), eq 0.7% iodine + 74% (6ml)
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (5 results)
- IODINEPOVACRYLEX + ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- CHLORAPREP ONE-STEP SEPP Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Isopropyl Alcohol
- CHLORASCRUB MAXI SWABSTICK Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Isopropyl Alcohol
- CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE + ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- SOLUPREP 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate + 70% Isopropyl Alcohol