Duetact OverviewGlimepiride, sold under the trade name Amaryl among others, is a medication used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2. It is less preferred then metformin. Use is recommended together with diet and exercise. It is taken by mouth. Glimepiride takes up to three hours for maximum effect and lasts for about a day. Common side effects include headache, nausea, and dizziness.[1&...
Read more Duetact Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glimepiride
Recent Duetact Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Glimepiride + Pioglitazone Hydrochloride
- Tablet: 2mg + 30mg, 4mg + 30mg
NDC Database Records for Duetact: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 64764-302 Duetact 30/2 mg Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-304 Duetact 30/4 mg Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (9 results)
- GLIMEPIRIDE + PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE
- ACTOPLUS MET Metformin + Pioglitazone Hydrochloride2 discussions
- ACTOPLUS MET XR Pioglitazone Hydrochloride + Metformin Hydrochloride
- AMARYL Glimepiride28 discussions
- AVANDARYL Glimepiride + Rosiglitazone Maleate2 discussions
- GLIMEPIRIDE 86 discussions
- GLIMEPIRIDE + ROSIGLITAZONE MALEATE
- METFORMIN + PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion
- PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion