Doxorubicin Liposomal OverviewDoxorubicin, sold under the trade names Adriamycin among others, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat cancer. This includes breast cancer, bladder cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma, lymphoma, and acute lymphocytic leukemia. It is often used together with other chemotherapy agents. Doxorubicin is given by injection into a vein. Common side effects include hair loss, bone marrow suppression, vomiting, rash, and inflammatio...
Read more Doxorubicin Liposomal Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxorubicin
Recent Doxorubicin Liposomal Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injectable, Liposomal: 2mg/ml
- Injection, Liposomal: 20mg/10ml (2mg/ml), 2mg/ml, 50mg/25ml (2mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Doxorubicin Liposomal: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0338-0080 Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Liposome 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 0338-0086 Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Liposome 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 59676-966 Doxorubicin Hydrochloride Liposome Liposome 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Janssen Products, Lp
Other drugs which contain Doxorubicin Liposomal or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
Related Doxorubicin Liposomal Topics:
Amphotericin B Liposomal